Monday, February 18, 2008

In Class with The Professor: W.E.B. Du Bois Teaching Workshop


In collaboration with Ed Blum and Eddie Carson, I will co-lead a teaching seminar on W.E.B. Du Bois in early April. I'm thrilled to be working alongside two wonderful people, two fine teachers, and two great friends.


Ed is coming to the University of Houston for a book talk (get your copy of Ed's book here) and we've put together a companion workshop for high school teachers, graduate students, and university faculty.


Hope you can make it. Check out the workshop website here.


I will podcast Ed's UH lecture and we'll probably record the teaching seminar as well. Look for links in future posts.




[Photo credit here.]

1 comment:

Edward Carson said...

I am going to copy your post as well as link it to my blog; I was thinking of this today.